9) POSTER PLANS

FLAT PLANS AND RATIONALES

POSTER

Below are my very initial plans for my Movie Poster. First is the flat plan...

This was the starting point for the layout and whole design for my poster. Everything I was intending to do is on the plan.

As you can see originally my film was going to be titled 'Dark Room' and was going to represented with eyes (because of the glaring creepiness it creates) and doors (the spooky creaking sounds they create and the mystery of what is behind the door, hence the name 'Dark Room').

Below is the rationale that goes with my poster detailing all about it and explaining everything.



























































































But then my ideas started to change...

As My ideas started to develop and I were to think of alternatives, I realised I liked my new ZERO HOUR idea better. This means i had to change my poster flat plan.

The name had changed to ZERO HOUR, the main image had changed to the killer looking confident in the centre, I knew now that at the top of my poster would be the slogan 'Bad things happen at midnight', the background would be spooky trees with light getting let through that would fall onto the killer to give that creepy feel, and I knew that above my title I wanted 'From the producers of Dark Room' or something along those lines. The poster will fall together properly when I am actually creating it.

The rationale would be basically the same for this flat plan because it entails the same meanings. All different meanings are described in other posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment